PT KEMENANGAN was established in 1954 in Jakarta, as a national trading company specializing in the geophysical and meteorological instruments and marine-related products and equipments.
Since then the company has grown and now occupies 35,000 square metres workshop with large production facilities in Cileungsi, a suburb 60 km from Jakarta.
PT Kemenangan always concerned to put product quality as a top priority, and as result of its continuous effort, in 2001. PT Kemenangan achieved international quality standard by obtaining certificate: ISO 9001:1994 and I Q Net, issued by: KEMA Registered Quality, BV. The ISO certificate has been renewed in 2003 and 2008. The current certificate is ISO 9001: 2008, which is issued by: SAI Global Certification Pty Ltd., with Certificate No: QEC21691.
In addition to maintaining and improving product quality and service, PT Kemenangan also cares about health, safety and environment, achieving the following certificates issued also by: SAI Global ? Certification Pty Ltd in 2009:
- International Standard of Health and Safety, OHSAS 18001: 2007 with Certificate No: OHS20668
- International Standard of Environmental Management System, ISO 14001: 2004 with Certificate No: CEM20992.
As a marine supplies company, PT Kemenangan joins :
- IALA (International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities) an Industrial Member. since 1992. PT Kemenangan is the first and the only private company in Indonesia to become industrial member of IALA.
- PIANC (Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses), the world association for Waterbourne Transport Infrastructure, as an Industrial Member, since 2006
Standard Certification and business organization membership in Indonesia :
- SNI (Indonesian National Standard), since 2001
- KADIN ( Kamar Dagang dan Industri / Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Industry), since 1980
- APINDO (Association of Indonesian Employers) since 2006